THE DEVELOPMENT, INTERVENTION AND EVALUATION OF INTERVENTIONS FOR THE CARE OF ORPHANS AND VULNERABL
A literature review of evidence-based interventions for home-based child-centred development
210mm X 148mm
To download the electronic version of this book, click here.
Through several large-scale research projects, the social aspects of HIV/AIDS and Health Research Programme generates knowledge on the following issues:
- Social epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in South Africa and the Sub-Saharan region
- Key socio-cultural, psychological, political, economic and demographic determinants that increase or reduce vulnerability to HIV infection
- Public health
- Human development and health
- Performance of health systems
- Cost-effectiveness and costing of health services
- Demographic and epidemiological projections of various public health problems.