To download any pdf on this site, right-click on the link and select 'Save Target As'
A Description of the Selected Interventions for the Care of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe
Funded by the WK Kellogg Foundation
275mm X 215mm | 24pp. | R50.00 | 0-7969-2065-6 | 2004
Click here to purchase a print copy of this book online
Through several large-scale research projects, the Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS and Health Research Programme generates knowledge on the following issues:
- The social epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in South Africa and sub-Saharan region.
- Key socio-cultural, psychological, political, economic and demographic determinants that increase or reduce vulnerability to HIV infection.
- Public health.
- Human development and health.
- Performance of health systems.
- Cost-effectiveness and costing of health services.
- Demographic and epidemiological projections of various health problems.
Site visits: Zimbabwe
Site visits: South Africa
Site visits: Botswana
A SWOT analysis
References and sources